Mitten Man Puppet
A fun little project to make and to play with.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- fabric trim
- pom pom
- wiggle eyes (or use paper and a marker)
- fabric paint (optional)
- strip of sturdy cardboard
- Draw and cut a mitten shape from construction paper.
- Glue on large wiggle eyes, or you can make eyes from white paper and black marker to glue on. Use black marker to add eyelashes.
- Glue on a pom pom nose.
- Use marker to make a mouth.
- Glue a piece of rick rack or other fabric trim across the bottom of the mitten.
- Trim around the edge of the mitten with fabric paint or marker.
- Glue the mitten to a sturdy cardboard strip to make the puppet.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.