Smackin' Good Snack Mix
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 6 cups original Bugles
- 5 cups nacho cheese flavored Bugles
- 4 cups mini cheese crackers
- 1 package mini colored fish shaped crackers
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 cups lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine oil and dressing mix; pour over cracker mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to three greased 15x10 inch baking pans. Bake at 250 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.