Trouble With Streaks on Mirror

This question is regarding streaking on a mirror. When I clean it, no matter how I clean it, I don't see streaking. Then, a day later it shows a film like streak usually in the same places on the mirror. Rubbing it with a dry cloth only makes it smear. Any ideas?

By sharon

Best Answer

Walmart sells a great window cleaner. It's in the automotive section in a black bottle. It's called "Invisible Glass".

I was a housecleaner for many years. Granny is right about "Invisible Glass". It is alcohol based and does not leave a film like the blue cleaner. In rooms that were not used much the mirrors would stay clean for 6 months. The other possibility is that you have something on your mirror that isn't really coming off. Try a different cleaner, and then clean the mirror with the Invisible Glass. Invisible Glass is not a powerful cleaner. It saved me a lot of work.

Home and Garden Cleaning GlassAugust 25, 2010
🍀
💘