MiscellaneousOrganizing

Using Free Address Stickers On Your Calendar

Category Miscellaneous

When I receive those address labels in the mail, I use my paper cutter to cut off the little seasonal pictures. Give them to my grandchildren along with a current calendar. Throw away the portion with the name and address. Instead of making x's on the calendar to mark the passing days or even special days, they use one of these picture (self-sticking).

By Frances from Bath, PA

I got some address labels with Texas logos, i.e. armadillos, Tx flag etc. I was sending a condolence card to a friend and didn't think all the Texas stuff was appropriate so I cut off the end of the label and used it for my return address. If you cut off the seasonal stickers you can still use the addresses.

By Faye (Guest Post)

I carry a sheet of the address stickers in my purse to use when I buy raffle tickets. I also us up extra sheets of stickers around the house instead of sticky tape, when appropriate.

DON'T throw away the address part!!! Use them to label your books, cookware taken to a pot-luck, or anything else you want back from friends and family.

Just the sight of your name and address might get your stuff back (faster).