Extra Eggs in Brownies

I have been making Toll-House cookies for years, it's always my standby for chocolate chip cookies, and almost always make a double batch to have cookie dough in the fridge. The other day I was in the middle of making a batch, and realized too late that I'd doubled the amount of eggs, while intending to make a regular. amount. I decided to make them into pan cookies, was afraid that cookies would spread too much.

This is my discovery: Adding two extra eggs to my batch made wonderful brownies! Usually, the pan cookie variety of Toll-House recipe ends up dry. No more! These brownies are still soft after two days sealed in a Ziploc bag! I'm glad I doubled the amount of eggs, I will continue to do this.

Source: My own finding, mistakes are sometimes good!

By Kim from Crawford, CO