Pruning a Variegated Sedge?

I have numerous variegated sedges planted in my yard. Our lawn maintenance service pruned them almost to the ground in the Fall. I know it is still a little early in year, but they don't seem to be coming back. Did he kill them? He did the same thing the previous year and they didn't appear to be coming back so I dug them up and planted new ones. I really love these grasses and would like to know if they are a loss.

By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA

Not sure but if you wait and see what happens you will find out. Maybe the plant needs more sun and higher temperatures to get going. Isn't your state pretty cool and rainy? Maybe it's just not a good plant for your area.

Home and Garden Gardening Pruning AdviceApril 29, 2011
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf69809019.tip.html

AdvicePruning