Decorating for a Mediterranean Food Festival?

I need help on the decor for a Mediterranean Food Festival at a five star hotel. We have this festival happening next month, and need details on what decor is required outdoors and indoors for the festival.

By pavan kumar from Hyderabad, India

Best Answer

I would suggest a black olive motif. Look on eBay.com or other kitchen supply place for things with pretty olive designs.

Grape Vines might be good! I have several long strands of artificial grape vines that I bought one day as I thought they were pretty. Maybe we can figure something out on them, if you are interested. There in a box that hasn't been opened for years so I would have to check them out to assure you they are still in good shape, if I can even find them.

If this is against ThriftyFun rules, I certainly don't want to put you or me in a postion where we aren't in compliance with ThriftyFun law. At any rate maybe you can find some in your area. If you really want to have a blast, you could always get a bunch of grapes and let people stomp on them like the old "I Love Lucy" epasode that everyone seems to love. Good Luck!

I love the stomping the grapes idea!

Holidays and Parties Parties DecorationsApril 18, 2009
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf69990593.tip.html