Dill Pickles for Diabetics

This is a neat little trick for use with diabetics. I have tested this trick on my Dad, my Mom and 3 different boyfriends over the years. My sister and her boyfriend always had high sugar. I came up with a plan. Pickles are cured in vinegar.

Vinegar is on the opposite end of the line of candy and things. I have found that when a person's sugar is high, if they eat one of those whole big dill pickles, their blood sugar will come down close to normal. Wait about 30 minutes and test again. You will be surprised at how much this will work!

Give it a try and then post your success story!

By Deborah from Lebanon, ME

Editor's Note: Be sure to talk to your doctor regarding any treatment for your condition.