Self HelpBetter Living

Don't Feel Good and Don't Know Why?

Category Self Help

Keep a diary of your sleep habit and what you eat. What is causing the most stress?

Good days need to be in detail, because things are happening to make you happy.

Bad days need to be in detail because things are Not happening and something is missing. Keep a diary for 30 to 90 days. Be honest. Then read it AFTER you've gone for about a month of writing things down. You'll learn SOMETHING.

By Ardis Barnes

i didnt feel good for over 10 yrs. i kept diaries and talked to the drs. finally i have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. i am actually feeling better just knowing there is a name to what i feel.

YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS MY DEAR FRIEND HAS THIS ALSO AND THE PAIN IS SO BAD THAT SOME DAYS SHE CANT GET OUT OF BED I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO IS SUFFERING WITH THIS THERE IS NOT MUCH ANYONE CAN DO FOR THIS, I AM IN PAIN TO MY BACK AND SPINE I JOURNAL ALOT AND PLAY RELAXING MUSIC AND LAY IN BED AND RELAX AND DEEP BREATH, AND SOON I FEEL ALL BETTER, STRESS IS HARD ON ANY ONE SO DONT ALLOW TO MUCH IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU CAN JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP THIS WOULD HELP TO .GOD BLESS YOU .LYNNE REMEMBER ONE DAY AT A TIME.