Leave Blouses Buttoned

I have arthritis and don't like tight clothes; so, even my cotton blouses are loose. That means that when they are buttoned, I leave them that way all the time. They are easy to get over your head like a T-shirt, easy to leave on the hanger, and easy to throw on when you don't have much time.

Easy, easy!

Hope this helps.

Source: I just took off a blouse and rehung it in about 15 seconds. I realized that others might benefit from having no pain by leaving it like it was.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

I have arthritis also and I do my blouses this way. Thanks for sharing. If you need to press your facings down you can do so without unbuttoning.

Works for bras also. Pat

Good idea, Sandi! I feel so badly for you that you have yet a fifth serious physical ailment/disease but glad you're finding ways to deal with all of them.

The little touch of arthritis in my fingers doesn't interfere with my doing buttons, but it's faster and easier for me anyway. No more feeling all up and down the length of the top, making sure I'm not buttoning crooked! I only undo the top couple of buttons so I can slip the top over my head.

In These Pages
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceAugust 31, 2011
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf70793176.tip.html