Super Glue on a Stainless Steel Sink

Category Kitchen

I know someone here can tell me, how can I get super glue off a stainless steel sink without scratching it, and out of a dishcloth? Is there any hope for these? Thank you in advance for your advice!

jmz2005 from illinois

Superglue will come off with nail polish remover. The acetone kind. I would suggest this for your stainless steel sink, after all, it is stainless. Not sure about the washcloth unless you just keep washing it. Wash it, let it dry on its own and next wash, put it back in. This should help to remove the superglue.

I would soak it in nail polish remover to loosen the glue then rinse out then wash it.

I just cleaned super glue from our sink. Some was fairly thick. Just remover did very little, but i combined it with bi-carb soda, into a paste, rubbed it over the area and left for about 1/2 hour.

It rubbed off. I finished it completely by repeating it.

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenMarch 7, 2006
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-08 11:29:08 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

KitchenCleaning