Getting Rid of Fleas Naturally

I have used Frontline on my dogs and cat. One dog almost died. I have used salt on the carpet and still have fleas. What can I do now?

By becky from CA

Bathe him with Dawn dishwashing detergent, apply diatomaceous earth (garden grade, not pool grade), being careful that you nor he breathe in the dust. DE is used in home, garden, yard, for many kinds of bugs.

Pat

Dry Borax in all carpets and animal beds. Leave for 2 weeks before you vacuum. Bathe-fleacomb-whatever to give some relief to pet. Outdoor yard, the only thing I know is Sevin dust. Build immune system, Excellent immune system and fleas are just not interested. Raw diet best. No corn, wheat or soy. Wrecks skin and sets up for allergy and sickness.

Wash dogs in Dawn dishwash liquid. Follow up with Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil rinse, or sprayed on. On carpets, bite the bullet and get Flea Spray. Raid works good.

In the yard, buy 20 Mule Team Borax and sprinkle lavishly. Have to do it all at the same time. But it works like a charm. Also, bedding and cloth things can be washed with Borax to kill flea eggs. Worked for us.

Borax powder!

Where are you buying the Dry Borax ? I can't seem to find it any where. Also I was told that garlic is deadly to dogs.
is it just the fresh garlic ? Gaye

Anonymous

borax can be found in the detergent area of most supermarkets. I found my box a walmart

Anonymous

Go to Avon and get skin so soft. When u give ur pets a bath put a cap full in ur water ..this works I know my dog it 20 yrs old no fleas ..do this once per month .u can put a cap full in a spray bottle spray it furniture and carpet its a oil don't use on slick floors

Pets Dogs HealthAugust 11, 2010
💘
🍀