Self ImprovementBetter Living

Interested in a Job Writing Greeting Cards

I have a natural born love for writing. I have written many different poems and readings for many different occasions, and would dearly LOVE to write for greeting card companies. Are there any readers who know how a person would go about applying for a writer's position with various greeting card companies? I would appreciate any suggestions.

By Sharon,Ky

Hi Sharon! Here's a site with some pretty good information. http://pals.see  eeting-cards.htm Go for it!!!

By Sharon,Ky (Guest Post)

Just want to say THANKS to Luvyabye for the web site address. The article was both interesting and VERY informative.Writing has been a lifetime thing for me and I would love to persue a career in some field. Isn't it odd that these types of abilities run in families? No one, however, in my family had the courage to go any farther than a scrapbook. Maybe I'll make a change... THANKS TO YOU!!

Oh Sharon!!! Keep me posted on how things work out for you.

I'm excited for you!! Persue that dream, GF.......you can do it!!!

By Sue (Guest Post)

Hey Sharon!
I share your enthusiasm. I too am trying to find out how to write for greeting card companies. I am doing a lot of research online, but have not found as much information as I had hoped. I wish you the very best in your pursuit. Don't give up!
Sue, TX

I write poetry and have been making my own greeting cards on the computer. I save graphics I have found on the net or copy pictures from magazines and then I use my own verses for the cards. Everyone has told me my cards are quite unique. Two cards are never the same. It is true that the ink is expensive but if you only make the cards for special occasions, it isn't that bad. Put your creativity to work!