Remedies for Dry Mouth?

OK, after all these years is there anything new for dry mouth?

By Linda P

I chew gum with xylitol, such as Trident, during the day or suck on a piece of hard candy. When I go to bed at night I use biotene oral balance dry mouth moisturizing gel. I put a small amount on my tongue and use it to rub the gel on the roof of my mouth. If I forget, I get the dubious pleasure of peeling my tongue from the roof of my mouth.

I two am plagued with dry mouth and have tried lots of things, but a couple of weeks ago I started brushing with baking soda before bed and it works grate plus my mouth isn't as nasty in the morning.

Biotene is a good product. Biotene comes in a spray, toothpaste, mouthwash and chewing gum.

I have found that very little works for me. The older I get the worse it gets.

I also chew gum during the day and carry water with me. It is just something I have learned to live with.

My friend Bill can get dry mouth as a result of the CFIDS that he has had for many years. He swears by Vitamin C; he takes 3000 mg a day & says he rarely has a dry mouth when he remembers to take Vitamin C daily. If you try this, you should notice a difference in a couple of weeks. Hope this helps.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesMay 18, 2011
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf73481729.tip.html