AppliancesCleaning

White Vinegar for Scaly Deposits on Ice Dispenser

Use white vinegar to get rid of the scaly deposits that form on the tray of the water and ice dispenser on your refrigerator. My mom taught me this trick to get rid of the unsightly mess and keep the area from being unhygienic.

Soak a paper towel in white vinegar and place it on the tray. Let it sit for a while (I've let it go for overnight before), and by the morning the deposits are easy to remove Wipe away with the vinegar-ed paper towel. Rinse with a fresh one and dry. Looks so much better!

Source: My mother.

By Sarah from Savannah, GA

Thank you so much for your tip! I have tried several things, but nothing worked before; I will be buying white vinegar the next shopping trip!