DecorationGardening

Gazing Garden Bowling Ball

Category Decoration

This is awesome and so easy and cheap! I bought a bowling ball from a Goodwill store for 50 cents. I then went to the hardware/home improvement store and bought one spray paint can of primer and one can of metallic spray paint (various color choices). I took a old coffee can and put the bowling ball on there to paint it. I put the primer on first and then put the metallic paint on when the primer was dry. I displayed my masterpiece on a cheap fancy looking pot from Walmart or gardening center. Have fun.

By Carol Ann

By Brenda (Guest Post)

Great idea! Did you have to seal it? I'm wondering how it holds up in the weather? Do you have a picture, I would like to see it!

By Gina (Guest Post)

This is also good because you don't have some kid with a bee-bee gun shooting it to watch it break!

can you send us a pic of it please??

Zig