LawnGardening

Product Review: Patch Perfect

Product: Patch Perfect

Has anyone used this "super" grass? Does it work in all weather? Claims it grows in heat/cold sun/shade. I live in the desert, half my yard in in the sun and have Bermuda grass that grows in the heat, however, it won't grow under my trees. My winter rye grass grows under the trees but dies in this heat. If this product works, great; if not any suggestions on what I can use in the AZ heat that will take the full sun and full shade? All is on a watering system so that isn't a problem.

Thanks!

Debbie from Phoenix, AZ

By GTIChick (Guest Post)

Our local news consumer reporter did a test of the Patch Perfect grass, and it didn't work as advertised. I'm in Texas, and while we're not as hot as you are all the time, we have St. Augustine under our trees and in the backyard where it is shady, and bermuda where it is sunny. I don't know if St. Augustine will grow where you live, so that would have to be a question for a landscaper or nursery.

By mary (Guest Post)

Patch Perfect did not work and asked for another bag of it did not get it & also they do not know how to answer there phone . I had to wright to them.

By kathy (Guest Post)

Sav your money! What a joke this product is!

By Shirley Kidding (Guest Post)

Works like a charm under shading, but I live in north east. Takes about 3-4 weeks of constant watering.