Craft: Guitar Purses

My boyfriend is a guitar player in a band, and he has 4 guitars, in different shapes. I used the guitars for a pattern for my purses. I enjoy making purses and bags out of any color and pattern of material. My favorite material to use is the zebra print.

By Barbara in Spring Hill, FL

I love them! I am in a band, I want one! My sewing is pretty terrible. ;)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Are you willing to share directions on how to make these? They're awesome!!! I'd love to make one for a family member who is using her guitar and songs to minister to very ill kids and teens.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Barbara, you could make a fortune selling those things. Try flea markets or craft sales in your area. There is a great one in Collinsville, Alabama and another one in Crossville, TN.

If you make up a bunch it would be worth a trip to either place to sell them as there are a lot of country music fans and quite a large number of old rock n rollers too.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos CraftsFebruary 9, 2011
🍀
💘