Rudolph (Black Masked Love Bird)

Rudolph is 1 1/2 years old and is a Black Masked Love Bird. I got him Christmas Eve 2005. I got him from a friend that raises birds.

He loves to do tricks on his swing. Out of his cage, he follows me around the apartment. For his bath he stands on the divider between the kitchen sinks. I turn the faucet on and move it close to him. He sticks his head and wings under the water and splashes it all over himself.

I named him Rudolph because I got him on Christmas Eve and he has a red beak. He loved for me to sing "Rudolph the Red Beaked Love Bird" to him. He has personality plus.

By Vickie from Salt Lake City, Utah

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing a wonderful picture, from your neighbor to the South in Orem!

He is gorgeous! I had no idea that birds had so much personality. Thanks for sharing him with us. God bless!

awwwwwww Rudolf is ADORABLE! What a wonderful picture of him too! thanks for sharing him! (smiles)

By Judy. (Guest Post)

What a beautiful bird! I've only had a parakeet once when i was younger.

Birds are very sweet and smart too. Bet yours is a lover. Thanks for sharing him! HUGS,Judy

He's so lovely that he almost doesn't look alive! I know you are proud to own him. He's a dilly! God bless you. : )

Photos Pets OtherApril 2, 2007
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf74315057.tip.html

OtherPets