ProductsHair Tips

Looking for Hair Spray Similar to Joico's Old Formula

Does anyone know if there is a comparable hair spray to Joico's Blast? This formula was a very good product until they changed the formula. It is now no different than any other hair spray's hold! I am looking for a spray that stiffens the hair and keeps the hair in place.

By joan

I don't know anything about Joico's Blast, but I recently discovered Got 2B Glued Freeze Hairspray. I bought it new at a flea market because I was on a trip and forgot my regular $15 a can stuff and now I like this better, especially to save $8 or 9 dollars a can. I have thin hair and most hair spray flattens it straight to my scalp, so I need something that sprays well and holds well and doesn't look like like varnish, and this does the trick. It is relatively cheap also, under $6. They carry it at Target and I am sure it's elsewhere, but I haven't done a search for it. Hope this helps.

Thanks thriftyvicki for the tip. I had forgotten about the Got 2 products so I will try them.

I hope they haven't changed their formula too!

I like Big Sexy. I call it cement in a can. You can find it at Wal-mart hair salons and in the hair spray aisle in some Wal- mart stores. I also like Aussie instant Freeze. It works good as well. Good luck!