Queen Jazzy (Maine Coon)

This is Jazzy, our 5-year old Maine Coon. She was thrown out of a moving car as it passed our house. She is very sweet and sometimes haughty, but always transmits her needs and wants by her very own meow language.

By Kathleen

Queen Jazzy is a beautiful kitty girl, and I'm sure she knows it.

Cats are rather vain anyway, and pay attention when they get good and ready most of the time. They usually have enough cat business to tend to and don't need us interferring in their though processes. That's all I can figure out why they are the way they are. It's either that, or they really are on a much higher level than we humans are. Who knows for sure?

Some people have never learned that animals have feelings just the same as we do, and if there is any such thing as Karma, I would not want to be in their shoes.

Thank you for sharing Jazzy with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh wow is she gorgeous! What is wrong with some people? Pookarina, there is Karma, sometimes it just takes so long that in our short lives we don't realize it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is beautiful, and so are you for bringing her into your family! I also have a Maine Coon that I rescued. She was dumped near my home, and left to die.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How awful that people can be so heartless! And how wonderful that you were there for her. She is absolutly lovely, and so are you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesJanuary 26, 2011
🍀
💘