My Grandmother's Boot (1900's)

This is a shoe that my grandmother wore as a child, it was in the 1900's and I think it is so amazing. Unfortunately it is falling apart so I am taking photos of it. We love it so much!

By Robyn Fed

My Grandmother's Boot (1900's)

My Grandmother's Boot (1900's)

Wow! How neat to have as a family heirloom. I would look for a clear acrylic box, like for dolls, and preserve it forever. If the box is big enough you could also place a picture, or other mementos. Something really special to pass down.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a nice heirloom! Is there anyway you can preserve it? Maybe get it bronzed like they do with baby shoes? Or maybe follow msburnys advice and put it in a acrylic box to preserve it. Imagine what your grandkids, someday, would think how special that is! Thanks for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi again Robyn. On a different site I was looking for something else and came across this instructional video for making a display box. I figured Karma wanted me to share it with you, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNPNiIeAi5g&feature=player_embedded...!
Good Luck!
Peg

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos OtherSeptember 17, 2010
🐛
😎
😷
📓
🌻
Generated 2020-07-22 07:50:03 in 920 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf75052675.tip.html

OtherPhotos