Build And Sell Birdhouses From Found Lumber

Pallet wood is naturally weathered and looks like old barn siding. Use it to make simple, rustic birdhouses and bird feeders which can be sold at flea markets or even better wholesale them to garden centers around town. You could get $10 to $20 a piece for these birdhouses. The retailer usually resells them at double the price. . .

To see the entire article, including step by step instructions for making birdhouses from wooden pallets, follow the link. Thanks to Agatha from Leesville, LA for submitting this tip.

Link: http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/brentlinger53.html

Thanks for the great article. I am a 59 year old woman taking a carpentry class and will be making these for sale at Christmas time.

In the spirit in which you freely share your information, I am going to donate two of them to the County Children's thrift store, so they may sell them.
Janet

I printed out this article and I'm now motivated to start creating! Thank-you for including this....Please take advantage of this, you won't regret it, I promise!!