Spraying Shampoo

I watch for shampoo at garage sales. Last garage sale, I got an almost full bottle of Herbal Essence shampoo for damaged hair for 10 cents. I then mix the shampoo and water together in a spray bottle, about 1/3 water and 2/3 shampoo or whatever works for you.

When I wash my hair, I hold the sprayer very close to my head so as not to waste any. It only takes about 4 sprays (I have short hair) to get a very good lather. I also use this shampoo to wash my pantyhose.

By Kathie

By Linne Dodds (Guest Post)

I keep diluted Dog Shampoo in a spray bottle.
A few days ago I needed to mop my kitchen floor which I usually do with diluted dishwashing liquid.
The dog shampoo bottle was closer. I grabbed it & it did a GREAT job on my floor. It was a Citrus shampoo from wal mart. I figure it worked so well because my pets make a lot of the mess on my floor so shampoo designed to clean them also cleaned what they left.