Always Park in the Same Lane

Do you forget where you park when shopping? If so, make it a habit to always park on the same parking lane, regardless of the store. For example, I always park on the lane in front of the left side entrance of any store. If I have to park farther down from the entrance, that just means I get more exercise! You might choose to always park on the "B" aisle, or the first aisle in the lot. It will save you worry about where you need to go when leaving the store, especially if it is dark outside.

This is such a good idea. When I worked for a big box store, employees were assigned a certain part of the parking lot. I always parked near an overhead light and as close as possible to the same spot each time. Then when I got out of work at 10:30 at night, I could easily find my car and it was in a lighted area.

I always park on the aisle in front of the store even if the only space available if far down the aisle.

Had a bad parking experience one time on vacation. My daughter and I were in a small non-descript rental car, went into a mall during daylight. Did not make a note of the lane, entrance, etc., came out after dark, and you guessed it, could not find the car for the longest time. Talk about upsetting, came very close to contacting mall security to help us. How embarrassing that would have been. I am sure this has happened to others.