Finding the Value of a Hillview Lane Porcelain Doll

Category Dolls
This is a guide about finding the value of a Hillview Lane porcelain doll. Here are some tips for finding the value of a porcelain doll online. Remember you always have to take into account the dolls age, condition, and rarity when trying to determine its value.

I have a Hillview Lane porcelain doll that was with my mother's belongings when she passed away. How would I find out the value of this doll? Any info is helpful!

Answers

Best Answer

Before even seriously looking for the value, you need to honestly assess its condition. Dolls and such lost most of their value if they are outside their packaging, or if their packaging has been tarnished/damaged in any way. From the looks of the photo, I would say that you would probalby not get a huge amount for it because it looks like it was taken out of the box at some point, and the packaging looks rough around the edges.

Another thing to check are any identifying names, serial numbers, etc. YOu need to identify what year the doll was produced, and part of what series.

With that info you can then go to a doll appraiser site www.justanswer.com/.../865oy-purchased-hillview-lane-porcelain...

Aside from that, a great place to see the value of what thigns are selling for is still ebay.com. This site does not as much tell you what things are worth in the abstract as much as what things are actually being sold/bought for. This info is useful for real-world decisions.

I have Irena, item number HN9625. I bought her in 1993. I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the bridal collection she is from or how much she is valued at? She is in perfect condition and still in original box.

By Katrina

Answers

Some Information on dolls is usually easy to find over the internet. Try your brand and doll info on eBay, Google or look for the sites that show "doll identification". You have all the info on your doll and can find more than we can. Good luck.

Hope she is worth at least what you paid - and more!