Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a Hillview Lane porcelain doll that was with my mother's belongings when she passed away. How would I find out the value of this doll? Any info is helpful!

Before even seriously looking for the value, you need to honestly assess its condition. Dolls and such lost most of their value if they are outside their packaging, or if their packaging has been tarnished/damaged in any way. From the looks of the photo, I would say that you would probalby not get a huge amount for it because it looks like it was taken out of the box at some point, and the packaging looks rough around the edges.

Another thing to check are any identifying names, serial numbers, etc. YOu need to identify what year the doll was produced, and part of what series.

With that info you can then go to a doll appraiser site

Aside from that, a great place to see the value of what thigns are selling for is still This site does not as much tell you what things are worth in the abstract as much as what things are actually being sold/bought for. This info is useful for real-world decisions.