Leave Unused Coupons for Another Shopper

When shopping with coupons, if I decide not to buy the designated product. I leave the coupon for the next buyer. I'm just paying back for what others have done for me.

By Nancy

Bless you. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of those shoppers who leave coups for others, especially when it is right near the item. Goodness has its own rewards, doesn't it.

I was just clipping coupons and had the same thought. It seemed like such a waste to just throw away a $1 coupon, so I figured I would clip it and leave it near the product for someone else to use, since I was going to be in the store anyway. (=