AppliancesCleaning

Broken Glass in Dishwasher

How do I remove the bottom screen etc. parts to remove glass out of the dishwasher, it makes a bad grinding sound, so I didn't get it all out obviously.

ferretmom

By Corkey (Guest Post)

Depends on what make but there is some kind of nut to take off to remove the bottom washer arm. Then carefully take apart from there making sure to observe how you take it apart so can reverse to put back together again.

Just keep on using the dishwsher and the glass will continue to break up and eventually flush out of dishwasher after several uses. I know the grinding sound is bothersome but try to ignore it. This has happend to me on at least two occassions. I had no problems with the dishwasher after.