Store FinderConsumer Advice

Where Can I Get a Fisher Price Wind Up Toy Fixed?

I have a Fisher Price wind up projector and mobile which plays Winnie the Pooh song. It's over 20 years old and has only just stopped working. My question is where can I get it repaired as it won't wind up anymore and the bulb has blown.


By Ruby from Barnsley, England

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

October 27, 20100 found this helpful

You can try contacting Fisher Price offices. Years ago my oldest daughter, who is now 36, had a wind up record player, which was her favorite toy. She played with it so much that the winder would no longer work. I contacted the company. They had me send the player to them and they fixed it free of charge.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Consumer Advice Store FinderOctober 24, 2010
Pest Control
Summer Ideas!
Fourth of July Ideas!
Father's Day Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/05/20 07:24:51 in 758 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!