To Top

Printing Photos From #127 Negatives

Is there anyway I can make prints from size #127 negatives with a Lexmark 1150 or HP PSC 1500 Series printer?

By melvin monroe from Middlesboro, KY


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

July 8, 20090 found this helpful

Pray tell what #127 negatives are and maybe an answer will follow from one of us in the TF Family :-) Hard to answer a question without knowing what the negative is ;-)

<b>Editor's Note:</B> Wiki says: 127 is a film format for still photography. The image format is usually a square 4×4 cm, but rectangular 4×3 cm and 4×6 cm are also standard..... 127 is a roll film, 46 mm wide.....The format was mainly used for amateur cameras like the Brownie.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
July 9, 20090 found this helpful

Thanks TF Editor for letting me know exactly what a #127 negative is :-)

Couldn't find anything about those two models as far as negative photo printing but here is the link for Lemark technical support (when it opens click on technical support on the left of the page):


http://support. … cs=229:1:0:0:0:0

And here is the link to investigate your HP:

http://h10025.w … p;cc=us&dlc=

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Photos CraftsJuly 6, 2009
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Valentine's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2018/02/01 08:42:43 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!