Fish Smell on Clothing?

My ever inquisitive son must have opened a fish-oil capsule on his jeans, which I have washed twice and dried once. They still stink. How can I get rid of this smell?

By Sandy Gerber from WI

Try spraying it with Febreeze?

Anonymous

Wash clothes with
Ammonia

Anonymous

My husband had fish oil pills in his pocket and it made all the clothes stink!! I read these comments and washed a load with 1/2 of vinegar, then washed again with 1/4 bac-out, then washed again with gain and the smell is gone!!!

I've ground in baking soda, rinsed it in vinegar, soaked it in Salt water twice, soaked it in dawn, twice, put it in the wash with detergent, heavily scented fabric softner and borax, twice. I was curious and tried spraying it to dripping wet with lysol spray, then I accidentally hit it with lemon pledge be cause the yellow cans were together and I grabbed it unintentionally.

The smell is weakened but, still strong.

What's left but pet cleaner for fabric (I may have already and forgot ), fresh lemon with vinegar, bleach then trash... It's just a favorited item and, bleach in the spots may look cool!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryDecember 21, 2010
🍀
🐰
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf789978.tip.html