social

Choking Hazards For Babies

Everything that ends up in baby's hands, ends up in baby's mouth. I was shocked one day to find my 8 month old daughter had pulled a button off the clothes she was wearing. She could have very easily choked had she swallowed it. To prevent this from happening again, I inspected her clothing to make sure all buttons were sewed on securely.

Advertisement

I then put a small drop of super glue on the back side of the button threads (on the inside of her clothing) to permanently secure the button. This may not be a cost-saving measure, but it could very well be a life-saving one!

By Leann D

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Advertisement

Categories
Parenting BabyNovember 21, 2004
Pages
More
🎃
Halloween Ideas!
😷
Coronavirus Tips
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Instagram
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Categories
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2020-10-10 05:16:46 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf791361.tip.html