FarmPhotos

Scenery: Rainbow (Dutch Harbor, AK)

God's symbol of forgiveness rains down upon the "Deadliest Catch" vessels resting in the port of Dutch Harbor during an unusually calm day of Bering Sea waters.

By Brianna Southworth

Thank you for sharing the beauty of your state with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

What a beautiful rainbow, and clouds and mountains too!

"And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.

Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."
Genesis 9:12-17, NIV translation

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great shot, thank you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wonderful shot!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I hadn't seen a rainbow in ages, but after a thunderstorm recently, there was this beautiful rainbow - I can't believe I actually got a picture of it!

By Joan

Scenery: Rainbow

Answers:

Scenery: Rainbow

Love this photo! If you look to the left of the rainbow there is a another very faint one. ;-) (08/03/2010)

By Ann

Scenery: Rainbow

Wow. Of all the sights I miss seeing with my eyes, rainbows are tops right after family. Deeli, your post just enriched the original description. Thanks to you both for giving me an awesome mental pic! (08/03/2010)

By Lelia Jo Cordell

We went to the top of a mountain, it started raining so we had to leave. When we came back home, there it was. The Perfect Rainbow.

By Jennaboo

Scenery: Rainbow

This is off the deck of our home looking at the Shenandoah Mountains. It looks to be so close, right off the edge of the woods. Lasted for quite awhile, and then there was a double one. No, I didn't chase it to see if there was a pot of gold. The pot of gold is the beauty of being able to see such beautiful things. Stunning!

By sandy

Scenery: Rainbow (Shenandoah Mountains)

Answers:

Scenery: Rainbow (Shenandoah Mountains)

How glorious! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. (05/21/2010)

By Lee Taylor

Scenery: Rainbow (Shenandoah Mountains)

Um, can I live there with you? That has to be one of the best backyard scenery shots I ever saw! (05/22/2010)

By Kendy

Scenery: Rainbow (Shenandoah Mountains)

Breathtaking photo. Thanks for sharing. (05/23/2010)

By Keeper

Scenery: Rainbow (Shenandoah Mountains)

My eyes can't see this, but my heart can. God's artwork is truly awesome! (05/26/2010)

By Lelia Jo Cordell

A rainbow at our small farm.

Rainbow on the Farm

By Teresa from Stuarts Draft, VA

Answers:

Teresa's Rainbow

It's beautiful, I've got rainbow's before , but, yours is a gem. (08/02/2006)

By glinda

Teresa's Rainbow

This is so beautiful that it looks like an oil painting. (08/02/2006)

By Holly

Teresa's Rainbow

What an awesome sight absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing God's Work. (08/02/2006)

By Linda

Teresa's Rainbow

How beautiful! Your farm is very nice looking, too. I live in Rockwall, TX and we are desperate for rain. We are in one of the worse droughts in many years. Thank you for sharing such a lovely picture, I thank God for rainbows and ask him for much needed rain. (08/02/2006)

By Bobbie

Teresa's Rainbow

Ohhh you have a wonderful photo. Your farm looks very nice and the frame of the photo is incredible. Rainbows are so awesome and this photo really was inspiring. Thank you very much for sharing. (08/02/2006)

By Annie Rios Hill

Teresa's Rainbow

I love rainbows, but have never thought to catch them on camera. I'm glad you caught such a beautiful one! (08/03/2006)

By Susi