Uses for Liquid Laundry Detergent Caps

The question this morning about laundry powder scoops got me to thinking about the amount of plastic in my house. I use a lot of liquid laundry detergent and dishwasher soap.

Can someone tell me a good way to reuse these bottles and caps? I reuse buckets and bowls for storage of small things.

They are great for starting seeds or planting small plants in for gifts. The many different colors makes for a nice display at a craft fair. You can crochet or glue decoration around the edge and plant smnall plants.
You can also use them to make pin cusions. Fill with clean sand, add fiber-fill to the top, cut out a piece of material larger than the top, stretch over the top, and tuck it in. Glue decorative edging around the top to seal. Great craft fair items and small gifts.

By carrie (Guest Post)

In Charlie and the chocolate factory he makes a model of the factory out of toothpaste lids:)

I am actually collecting detergent caps for a project for my daughter's pre-k. We need around 200-250. The bigger ones are best. does anyone have any they can donate? Thanks! Ron ron AT

I have a whole box full of them

I washed my large laundry detergent lids and let the kids play with them in their bath.