Krazy Glue on Eyeglasses

How do you remove Krazy glue from an eye glass lens?

By kc lang from Detroit, MI

The only thing I can recommend is to soak the lens in nail polish remover for a couple hours to see if it softens the glue and then try to wipe it off.

ALERT! Nail polish remover acetone might destroy the lens if it is plastic-based, and the frame as well? My optician told me NEVER to use krazy glue when doing repairs, I guess this could be why. I checked the SuperglueCorp website. They said not recommended to bond glass; to remove from glass, soak in water.

Buy the strongest nail polish because it works! Must keep the cotton doubled tip swabs super wet at all times when rubbing the stained areas! I rubbed for 30 seconds in stained area and cleaned wet area with toilet paper "Continue same process again and again" Important!

One more thing "Keep the cotton swabs purely wet at all times and use 1 time with every different swab. Never use same swab again. I'm happy now! I thank Suntydt with the eye patch! God bless you Suntydt!

Anonymous

I put nail polish remover on a Q-tip. Soak the Q-tip well then rub well with the Q-tip. Then I took my fingernail and gently scratched the spot of Crazy Glue. I repeated a few times and it pretty much came off. The sooner you catch it, the better it comes off.

I put nail polish remover on a Q tip..soak the Q tip aell then rub well with the Q tip...
Then i took my fingernail and gently scratched the spot of crazy glue..i repeated a few times and it pretty much came off..sooner you catch it the better it comes off..

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousSeptember 23, 2010
🎄
🎉