AdviceGardening

Shade Cloth With Pictures

Does anyone know where I can find shade cloth or fabric with pictures silkscreen on it? I saw it on one of those home improvement shows and they used it outside in someone's yard; they stood some redwood lattice upright and stretched the shade cloth across the lattice so that it blocked the view of the neighbor's yard but yet let air and light through. I've been able to find the cloth itself online but can't find it with pictures on it, like what I saw on the show.

Lynn from CA

By kristy (Guest Post)

I don't know exactly what you are wanting..but there is some screen like cloth at walmart n the craft section . its black and has 3D stars on it..the stars change colors as u move it in different directions. they also have ones with spiderwebs. sorry if im no help :) best of luck to you