Product FinderConsumer Advice

"Sisters Never Forget" Cup from Hallmark

I am looking for a cup from Hallmark from 2 years ago. It is a sister cup "Sisters never forget, this is both good and bad". I gave my sister one and my brother-in-law broke it. I then replaced it and guess what , he broke that one, too. It is really special because we gave each other one for Christmas the same year.

By Connie from Des Moines, IA

I found it on a page for the Canadian Hallmark site but they do not have online ordering and there is no telling how old the page is. It says "see what's new" on the page and you said you gave it to her 2 years ago that probably gives you a clue right there.

http://www.hall  IMENTS_MUGS.html
http://www.hall  EVER_FORGET.html

Perhaps keep an eye out on eBay or other auction sites. Maybe even stores like Goodwill or Salvation Army. I have seen new Hallmark mugs there with the stickers still on even. Sounds like your brother-in-law really did not like that mug.

You could go to one of those stores that you paint your own mug and put that same sentiment on it. Or if you do any kind of craft or needlework you could make her something with that same sentiment on it. Maybe a painted tile or coaster or trivet.

Update: According to the Wayback Machine that particular Hallmark page is from ~ March 2007 so it is indeed old.

May I make a suggestion before you replace your sister's cup this time? Do something about that brother-in-law's klutziness! At least, I hope it's klutziness rather than malice. I have a brother-in-law who would break my sister's special cup just because he knew it was special, when he's in a mean mood.

Try looking on ebay. My sister sells a lot of Hallmark ornaments etc. from past years. Look for 3 goils 2001