Natural Hairball Treatment?

Category Cats

If my cat does not like a dab of Vaseline straight, can I mix it with a little organic cat nip? My cats love it, I have 5 babies.

What if I want to sell this mix to the public, as all of my friend's cats seem to be enjoying it, do I have to get the FDA's permission or approval?

By mdsouza

I give my cat NOW brand almond oil every morning & night. I put it in the palm of my hand & she licks it out. I don't think mineral oil or petroleum jelly is good for man or beast. I keep the oil in my bathroom 'cause it's my skin oil also. When my cat started following me to the bathroom & licked my hand I knew she liked it. So now it's an every day ritual.

the reason vaseline and mineral oil work is they don't digest and pass through the cats system, greasing the hair ball. Almond oil is organic and will digest.

Olive oil works too, and it's a natural food solution.

Put mineral oil in the food. I use 3 cups dry food and add enough mineral oil to coat it all. You can also do the same for wet food. This works every time for my 3 cats. This is my own idea. I was tired of all the hairball creams and special foods with no results.

By Connie Rohrer P. from Pelican Rapids, MN

Pets CatsAugust 14, 2011
📓
🌻
🐛
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf80821239.tip.html

CatsPets