Bubble Wrap to Protect Stacked Pots

Put bubble wrap between your pots and pans to protect them from scratching each other.

By Kadi from Weehawken, NJ

Top Comment

Kadi, when my husband and I lived in a motorhome, to keep pans from sliding and scratching, I used the thin shelf liners that I got a Walmart. The shelves were lined with the rubber liner so nothing slid and in between the pans I put small pieces of the liners. I have also used potholders for the same effect. Many of my pots are now 30 years old. Your cabinet looks great.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I really like the bubble wrap use for this. Thank you. I've been using paper towels between my non stick pans to keep them from getting scratched, but your bubble wrap is the perfect cushy insulation I need.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I have great pots, and I too do not want the scratched up. I have taken old jeans, cut the legs off and then cut them in two (I cut out the seams).

Then I use these between my pots and pans. If one happens to get dirty, I can just wash them in my next load and put it back.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Organizing KitchenFebruary 1, 2011
💘
🍀