Removing Cat Urine Smell from Plastic Picnic Table

My kids have a plastic picnic table that we keep outside under our carport. A tom has sprayed it and now it reeks to high heaven. Anyone know a way to get rid of the smell?

Thanks, KC

Best Answer

I would try spraying it with full strength white vinegar. I know vinegar will remove odors from plastic containers so I think it might just work on your table. Put on the vinegar and let dry (you might have to do this several times) then scrub with soap and hot water.

If you have a Sam's Club card, or know someone who does, get some ODO-BAN. It works! I have a chauwawah, and when I first got him, he would pee in my 3 year old daughters room under her bed. It smelled so bad, that I wouldn't let her sleep in there, and I couldn't stand to go in there either. I tried everything in order to get that nasty smell out of the carpet. A friend of mine gave me a bottle of her ODO-BAN and I've been hooked ever since. I saturated that floor twice! (just to make sure) And the smell is TOTALLY gone. Trust me, you'll love it. It is used in hospitals, and you can use it on all surfaces, bathrooms, use it as an air freshener, just about anything. Also it kills all viruses, hepatitis, you name it, it kills it. If you buy a bottle it will tell on label everything it does. Also it's a gallon for $10.00, but you delute it with water, so you can use 1 cup of ODO-BAN and fill the rest up with water. I just use an old spray bottle for mine. It makes about 38 spray bottles to every gallon bottle. Not bad at all.