ShoppingFrugal Living

Link: RetailMeNot.com For Discounts

When shopping online, always check http://www.retailmenot.com/ before paying. You can usually find codes for free shipping, or a percentage off of the item. Just type in the company name you are shopping from in the Retail me not search bar and see what they have. I use it all the time and it has saved me a great deal of money I would have otherwise "given away"! I even saved over $200 for airline tickets at American Airlines with this site. Try it and save!

By Ellen C. from Cape Coral, FL

Thanks for this site...I was checking out Amazon and it does tell you the discounted items...you can really save lots...Thanks!

Well Retailmenot is a great website but I find another good alternative www.voucherbee.com