GamesEntertainment

Color Matching Game

Category Games

While at my Home Depot store I saw that they sold the Disney brand of paint (very loud colors.) I got the idea to take their paint chips which are in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head and make a color matching game for my youngest grandson. 2 of each basic color and I had enough for the game.

I then adhered the cards on to a full sheet of sticker stock and cut them out. The sticker sheet I found at my local dollar store and it was made by Crayola for an inkjet Printer. Don't worry about the store getting mad, at the end of the year the paint companies come out with new colors and all the old color chips get tossed anyway.

By Debra in CO