Scenery: Sunset (Tobay Beach, Long Island, NY)

Hidden behind the dunes of Tobay Beach, NY, I came across a path that led me and my curiosity to this beautiful stretch of land. As I sat gazing out on the waters feeling so amazingly content, I caught a glimpse of these two swans oblivious to everything around them.

I began shooting pictures, and it wasn't until I downloaded and previewed my pictures, that I realized the beauty that I had captured. A lesson learned, you truly can never know the beauty of life...that is, until you learn to sit back and enjoy the show.

By Silli Ole Me =0)

Beautiful photos and love your description! :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Very beautiful! I love them all, but first photo. I'd hang on my wall in a second! Good job!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awesome! Where is Tobay Beach? Never have heard of it before. One Note: Have you ever noticed that all sunsets, no matter where they are, look alike?

I have photos from all over the country and they all look like my sunsets on Long Beach Island, NJ. Don't get me wrong. I love them all!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I moved from long island to a land locked area of NC 5yrs ago. I truly miss the ocean and all of the beauty that surrounds coastal NY. Thank you for reminding me of home! Stunning. I agree with Marinewife5, the first photo is the best.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank You All for your comments. Tobay Beach is actually behind the HILFIGER stadium in Jones Beach. It took me a long time to figure out the location myself. But as I said I stumbled upon this area behind the beach that was amazing.

Thanks Again
Cindi~~~

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryApril 21, 2011
📓
🌻
😷
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82561052.tip.html

SceneryPhotos