Cigar Box Decoupage

I get cigar boxes for free at the local newsroom. I subscribe to a few magazines pertaining to things that interest me; ocean beach scenes and seascapes, art and design, photography, etc.

I rip out pieces of the pages depicting what I want to feature and overlap the pieces artfully on the boxes. Spray polyeurethane and voila, a beautiful box for keepsakes or storage.

I like to do this too, although I brush layers of Mod Podge over the pictures until they look imbedded in the box and you can't feel them. Takes a lot of time to do it that way.

I remember this craft from school days. This is a good, cheap project for elementary school or bible school projects.

Crafts DecoupageApril 17, 2009
😷
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82613878.tip.html