Does an Old Cigar Box Have Any Value?

Category Miscellaneous
Depending on the brand, age and condition of a cigar box, it can have value to the right person. This is a guide about does an old cigar box have any value?

How do I find the value of an old cigar box? I checked the tobacco company, but I would like to know if the box is worth anything as is, or should I do what I want to it.

By Sheilah Link

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

It might be worth quite a bit depending on it's rarity. Check out different collectible sites and antique collectible sites. Type in things like antique cigar boxes, collectible cigars boxes and even just cigar boxes and see what you can find out. There are oodles of links that will help you find out and many of them will show photos.