Finding the Value of an Antique Glass Bowl

Category Miscellaneous
Finding the value of inherited or purchased collectibles can be challenging. This is a guide about finding the value of an antique glass bowl.

I have a 3 legged glass bowl that was my great grandmother's. It has no maker's markings on it at all. I'm trying to find any information I can about it. My mother used to say it was very valuable, and if that is true I want to insure it. Thank you very much.

By Susan W.

Answers

Best Answer

It might be an Ambergina but I couldn't find one on ebay just like it. You may want to take it to an appraiser. Good luck!