BusinessBusiness and Legal

Drop Shipping Advice

Does anyone know anything about drop shipping? I want to find a place that will allow me to dropship their products after selling them on ebay. My husband is having a hard time making the bills and I am disabled and would like to contribute as much as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tina from Lufkin, TX

I am not sure what "drop shipping" actually entails, but if you really want a fairly easy and legit, work-at-home job, I would recommend LiveOps. All you need is a computer, a phone line, and the ability to read a script. You take orders over the phone and can make your own schedule. I am not the best salesperson, but being an English teacher, I am a good reader, so I do okay. I only do it part-time, on the weekends, for extra $. Many people at the company do it full-time. I have been on for about a year and it has really helped us make ends meet when my husband was in between jobs. Check it out at www.liveops.com

Hope this helps!
-D