Keep Loose Items In Eyeglasses Case

I was wondering what to do with some of my unused spectacle cases then came up with an idea to organize the bits and bobs I carry in my handbag (purse). So I popped in some of the things I routinely carry that usually ends up in a heap at the bottom of my bag and takes me ages to find any item.

In one case i have a pen with a needle and thread attached inside the pen, my backup diabetic medication, a small mirror, plasters, small scissors, hairband, denture cream, money for an emergency phonecall, diarrhoea tablets and soap. I have room for a few tissues on top too. I was surprised at how much I can get in there.

I will use one case to use when my young nieces and nephews come to stay. Taking plasters and antiseptic cream for scraps or bites, eye wash (I live by a sandy beach) Junior paracetamols, wet wipes in a ziploc bag etc.

I was going to give them away on Freecycle but I think I will keep them now.

I will be passing my tip onto my lady friends and even men can carry a glasses case with their things inside as no one would know what's inside, would they?

Happy summer to you all, xx

By Monique

Using Eyeglass Cases

Wow, that's a good idea, I like it!

That is a wonderful tip - thanks for sharing! I will hunt up some of my old cases and put them into use. God bless you!

I have one to keep my digital ear thermometer and ear covers in - just the right size. Another one holds my needles and scissors for my craft work to go in my craft tote.

Also don't forget you can give cases as well as old glasses to your local Lions Club.

Photos OrganizationAugust 3, 2007
🐛
🌻
😎
📓