Seedlings Dying

I've been growing my seeds outdoors next to the house and I water daily, but this morning I thinned them and replanted them so they'd have room to grow and now they're all wilted! Are they going to die on me? I use Miracle Gro soil.

By Ali

It's not unheard of for transplanted seedlings to look wilted and dried up when you first transplant them. Give them time and they'll probably come around.

Until they reestablish you might want to water carefully so as not to disturb the new root growth. Good luck.

Give them a little time to adjust. Too much water is not good. It's the roots that are establishing so don't worry so much about the leaves.